We know that MS Access database file corruption may be occurs due to some reason like: virus attack, unexpected system shutdown, system crash, hard disk failure, improper data synchronization etc. If you access database file has been corrupted or damaged then you are not able to access or open it. It is needed to repair. To repair corrupt MDB or ACCDB database files, I would recommend third-party tool, Kernel for Access File Repair tool. You can easily repair corrupt access database file.
- Restores internal database structures like primary key, auto-number and field sizes.
- Use powerful and efficient QFSCI Algorithms for in-depth database recovery
- Repairs ACCDB and MDB files of MS Access databases
- Enables data recovery from formatted, reformatted, deleted, and corrupt partitions
- Restores memo data, OLE data, table relationships and date format effortlessly
- Use simple GUI that why easy to use and No technical skills needed to operate
- Use two scanning modes– Template and Standard mode
- Comes with 24/7 technical support and 30-day cash back guarantee
To know more information about the software visit: www.accessrecoverytool.org