Drobo

Paragon Drive Backup 10 Pro and Drobo ?

Anyone here, use “Paragon Drive Backup 10 Profesional” with a USB Connected - “Drobo S” or another Drobo Model (connected via USB) ???

If Yes, then my Questions are:

1. If so, when you run the Paragon - Linux/Dos Recovery CD, does the Paragon drive map gui (on the main GUI screen, of the Pargaon Linux/Dos CD Recovery Pgm), show the Drobo Drive as "UnFormatted", instead of indicating it is NTFS ?

2. However, if I click the Restore option so that I can get a list of Paragon Backup Image - Archives, I can find the “Drobo S” Drive listed under the Linux categories of “/Mounted Resources” and “/Local Resources” and I can browse to the folders on my Drobo S drive and the Paragon Image - “Archives” stored under them.

3. … So, if I need to go ahead in the future with a restore from a Paragon - Backup Image Archive, stored on the Drobo S, is it going to work or will I have a problem restoring, due to the fact that the Linux Recovery CD Pgm, sees the Drobo has “UnFormatted”, instaed of listing it as File Type NTFS ???

FYI,
Paragon Drive Backup offers a WinPE Recovery CD Environment, as an alternative to the Linux Recovery CD. Under the WinPE Recovery CD, everything appears properly for the Drobo Drive. So, I have solved my issue.