I’d be interested to know how you created your partitions. I previously had 2 partitions: 1 static Time Machine volume, 1 dynamic data volume. These displayed correctly as separate volumes in DB v. 1.2.4 and showed the correct usage. Anytime I’ve tried to update since, however, DB only recognizes the first volume and I have to roll back. Around the time of DB 1.5.1 (or so), there was document regarding this issue that stated you would need to reformat through the dashboard to have multiple volumes recognized. I didn’t want to deal with that, so stuck with 1.2.4. Before upgrading to SL, I noted that only DB 1.66 or above was compatible. So, I went about the process of backing everything up and upgrading the DB. In the dashboard, there was no option to create partitions, so I went back to the support documents and saw that they reverted to the previous method for creating partitions through Disk Utility, so I did that. After I partition and reload everything back on, DB v. 1.6.8 still only sees the first partition!!! I had to completely uninstall it and go without an exact capacity reading so I could at least have the right amount of LEDs lit in the front of the unit. Frustrating.