Drobo

How do I remove drobodashboard clearly on Mac

I have tested globalSAN iSCSI driver on Mac OS for drobopro.
It worked fine, really good for drobopro connection,
after finish the testing, I removed it and installed drobodashboard again, the volumes on the drobopro had been mounted well, but dashboard couldn’t detect the pro any more.
What’s happen anyone knows ?

This is the response I got from support a while back it should work for all drobo models
Follow this procedure EXACTLY in order to uninstall and reinstall your Drobo Dashboard software:

1. Go into Drobo Dashboard - Advanced Controls - Tools and Shutdown your Drobo S

2. Disconnect the FireWire cable FROM THE COMPUTER

3. Go into the Apple - Force Quit and Force Quit Drobo Dashboard

4. Go into Mac HD - Library - Application Support - Data Robotics - and double-click the Uninstaller file to uninstall Drobo Dashboard 1.7.3

5. Click on OK at the end of the uninstall

6. Go into Mac HD - Library - Application Support and DELETE the Data Robotics folder and everything Drobo related by dragging it to the Trash

7. Go into Mac HD - Applications and DELETE everything Drobo or Data Robotics related by dragging it to the Trash

8. Go into the Computer User Account - Library - Application Support and DELETE everything Drobo or Data Robotics related by dragging it to the Trash

9. Do a Search of your computer for Drobo and DELETE everything Drobo related

10. Empty the Trash

11. Restart the computer

12. Click on this link and save it to your Desktop then double-click on it to run it:

http://www.drobo.com/support/updates/dashboard/drobodashboardinstaller_1-7-3.dmg

1. Restart when prompted

2. When the Drobo Dashboard launches and says, “Ready For Connection,” connect the FireWire cable from the Drobo S to the computer