Drobo

FUPPES Recompile

I was wondering if anyone is interested in compiling a new package of FUPPES with the latest version? Alternatively, I’d give it a shot myself if someone gave me a pointer to get started…

Thanks!
Bruce

P.S. The reason I’m interested is that it appears embedded album art in MP3s seems to be supported in the latest versions, but I cant seem to get it to work with the posted version.

I am more that happy to help, but as I have very little program writing skills I would probably only be able to either work on an existing version, or help out with graphics etc.

I am also interested in this. Embedded album art is important to me. I really have no idea where to start compiling.

Very Interested in this, and willing to help!! I plan on working on building a newer version of Fuppes to work with Drobo. I’m hoping I can have time this weekend (2/13/10) to begin the work, however until I look into it more I won’t be certain. I’ve done a little bit of research and investigating, and just signed up for the developers group. Will keep all posted.

As mentioned above I do not know much about programming but I do plough through tasks so I am going to have a go at this later on in the week too, maybey over teh weekend :slight_smile: