OK, so I am finally ready for OS X Lion. Always an early adopter, this time I had to wait since I am quite dependent on my Drobo FS.
However, now I am a little unsure HOW to update. Lion first, and the Drobo FS + Dashboard, or Drobo FS/Dashboard first, and THEN from Snow Leopard to Lion? I guess I can’t connect to the FS from Lion, otherwise?
And if I am to update FS+Dashboard first, in Snow Leopard, do I update Dashboard or FS firmware first?
A step-by-step instruction would be hugely appreciated!