feds_ $3.6m in phony sports goods confiscated

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged cheap soccer jerseys in…
Dawn Hopkins, who runs the Rose and the Ketts Tavern pubs in Norwich wholesale football shirts with husband Kevin, is joining her niece Amy Lemmon, Clare Stanbrook-Davis, Lisa Seager and Ben Allen on the walk from Ludham, near Stalham, to the Rose pub in Queens Road, Norwich, on Saturday, April 9…
She said: 鈥淎my鈥檚 husband James was diagnosed with Lymphoma Non Hodgkins disease in February last year just months before their wedding, and has been receiving regular chemotherapy treatment at the Weybourne Unit, so we thought we would try and give something back to them for all wholesale football shirts the great work they are doing…
鈥淎my is the bar manager at The Rose and Lisa also works at The new Football Shirts Rose…
Clare is a customer and Ben comes in with his dad…
We all want to support Amy and James and so decided to do this walk…
鈥淲e have all been collecting sponsorship and hope to raise over 拢2,000…
We鈥檙e not the fittest bunch, so it鈥檚 quite a challenge…
鈥漣f (window…
adgroupid == undefined) {.
adgroupid = Math…
round(Math…
random() * 1000);.
if(typeof gs_channels === ‘undefined’).
gs_channels = “NONE”;.
document…
write(’’);Mrs Lemmon added: 鈥淭he unit makes my husband and myself very comfortable when he is receiving treatment for cancer…
I want to do my bit to help them…
All the people who work there are great and give James the care he needs, and I want to do something to help them in return…
鈥滱fter the walk there will be a charity night at The Rose, with live music from Layla Ashton and Brett and cheap soccer cheap football shirts jerseys Woods, and an auction and raffle…
Prizes donated so far include personal training sessions, an iPod, a signed Norwich City Football Club ball and shirt and loads of T-shirts and bottled beers…
If you can help with sponsorship and for more information visit you holding a special event for charity??
Call reporter Dvaid Bale on 01603 772427 or email david…
bale2@archant…

wholesale soccer jerseys www.customizefootballshirts.co.uk
cheap football shirts www.customizefootballshirts.co.uk
new Football Shirts www.footballshirtsdiscounts.co.uk
customize football shirts www.customizefootballshirts.co.uk