I just purchased my drobo FS and file copies are the following speeds:
Win7 64bit/Teracopy: 4MB/s
MacOS 64bit Snow Leopard/Finder: 512KB/s
I have 4 WD Caviar Greens
2x @ 2TB
2x @ 3TB
I am running Firmware 1.1.1 and 1.8.3 Dashboard on both my systems
I have a D-Link GamerLounge Wireless-N Gigabit router
When I plugged the drobo into my Mac directly, files copied at normal speeds. I have not noticed any performance problems with my router with any other device wired or wireless.
Other problems I am having:
- DNLA via fuppes is not working correctly… I have ~3400 avi files
- Connections to the DroboApps share are refused with a “Resource is in use” error message on the Win7 computer but no the mac
- Is anyone else experiencing problems like this with D-Link routers
- Do people have success with linksys gigabit routers?
- Will anyone at drobo actually fix this?
- Has anyone else had these resource in use errors?
- Does anyone have suggestions for reliable DNLA (As this is the main function I intend to use the drobo for)