Eseutil is an inbuilt wizard within Microsoft Exchange Server that is useful to repair the damaged databases, defragment them, check database integrity, and reduce the size.
Eseutil tool function perform following actions with multiple switches –
- To repair the database – eseutil /p
- To defragment the database – eseutil /d
- To restore the database – eseutil /r
- To display the headers, logs or checkpoint files – eseutil /m
- To check the database integrity – eseutil /g
- To do hard recovery– eseutil /c
- To verify checksum in the database – eseutil /k
- To copy database and log files – eseutil /y
Export Public Folder to Outlook PST file
- Start MS Outlook --> Click the File option in the menu. Then click the Open & Export option.
- Choose the third option Import/Export --> Select the option Export to a file and click Next.
- Choose the option Outlook Data File (PST) and click Next.
- Select the public folders for export --> click Next.
- Give the location for saving the PST file; also choose any available option to manage the duplicate items. Then click Finish.
- After exporting to the PST file, you can go to the location and see the PST file there.
For more information, visit : https://filemigration.blogspot.com/2019/01/dealing-with-corrupted-exchange-server.html