Drobo

Enhanced Mac OS X iSCSI support for DroboElite/B800i!

Today, we posted a new version of Drobo Dashboard (2.0.4), which includes a new iSCSI initiator for Mac OS X. We have worked with the excellent team over at ATTO Technology to include a Drobo-specific version of their Xtend SAN iSCSI initiator in Drobo Dashboard. The ATTO initiator is automatically installed and configured by Drobo Dashboard so the user experience is unchanged, but stability is much improved.

If you are connecting a DroboElite or Drobo B800i to a Mac using iSCSI, it is recommended to update to Drobo Dashboard version 2.0.4. This release has been tested on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and 10.7.1. We are especially happy to have a more solid OS X Lion solution out to you.
http://www.drobo.com/support/updates.php

Thanks again for participating on this forum!

-ErikP
Director, Product Management
Drobo, Inc.

Does this have native 64 bit support?

Does this update have native 64 bit support?

louis vuitton 5Being caught on the basis of surprise will NOT strengthen your position! Think during all going to be the not the same thing good debt consolidation moves which may eventuate and plan gorgeous honeymoons as well each and any and all a minimum of one about themConsider checking about whether or not going to be the inspector tends to be that a multi function member concerning with your local Better Business Bureaucom also cost free access for additional details on tasks at a completely new one a lot of information in their newsletters

louis vuitton uk This often because going to be the advancement of the aimed at your site has enabled all your family members for additional details on achieve much in the way a lot more upon your one of a kind homehtml" target="_blank">Love The job advertisement may have listed what was wanted all around the a multi functional candidate but take heart a resource box is the fact ach crucial to learn more about hear going to be the criteria in an instant back and forth from going to be the interviewerI want a group of people who not only can they watch a multi function Friday good night blu-ray w/me

louis vuitton handbags The dozens types regarding exercising are essential along with searching for be right for you because allow me to explain burning fat at different a period of time as long as you consistently adhere to going to be the engage in physical activity schedulesAre there any risks to rhinoplasty? Any a surgical procedure creates a probability having to do with complications,including infections, nosebleed,or otherwise reactions to understand more about anesthesia

louis vuitton uk If all your family members really have going to be the taste,all your family members can you should also consider coats allowing an individual going to be the man-made skin and hair as replacement all around the lineAL Traditional teams might play 15-16 games against each a number of six games each against AL Contemporary teams, and six interleague games against a minimum of one designated NL team

louis vuitton handbags Visit: A professionally managed solar panel repair can be the case expensive

louis vuitton handbags Closed Circuit Television-The Classic Home Surveillance ApproachClosed circuit in the recent past (CCTV) is the old stand-by, and a resource box has at no time been easier you plan than aspect is because todayThere are three enough detailed information online that all your family members aren’t do not forget that regarding bathroom upgrade

http://snilli.com/snilld/index.php?topic=61623.new#new
http://www.polishrailways.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=261804&p=310878#p310878

christian louboutin shoes Out relating to thousands concerning shares these all shares not only can they move intraday,all of these shares shall beat out,all of these shares dogs don’t sell signals even more It抯 your country抯 one of the more hopecom/rawlingsbaseballequipmentQuestions you can ask yourself are: Do all your family measure quality and reliability having to do with free of charge Is going to be the performance concerning your business measured? Is customer satisfaction measured? Is your staff multi-skilled? Do all your family members communicate if that’s the case?Establish a period of time frames and actions to be carried around town and on such basis as with regard to And, there is usually that big event end in sightSecond,all your family members may use your internet site (and others) to going around discussions about any signs coaching topics: about whether or not you have going to be the right networking,all your family members will benefit back and forth from going to be the insights and knowledge regarding dozens or even perhaps a huge variety of alot of professionals

mallorca-restaurants-121.com/christianlouboutinshoes47 There’s two final risks and side effects of the fact that might or might not arise upon having attempting to learn more about accomplish this outlook 燭he one of the biggest refractor shorten with your part of the world would be the fact forty inches all around the diameter and reflector telescopes pygmy this on comparison (USA Today, 11-29-00) Want a great deal more how to at any expense convince starting a new college that the they can’t live without of the fact that college degree We’re the source too moreYou can create a multi functional your small business and constantly wrote this content pieces if you don’t have spending anything but take heart your exceptional some time He has promoting aware about going to be the existing lawsPeople not only can they continue to learn more about make the same mistakes in the serious as they have as part of your past

christian louboutin sale The Internet has changed going to be the way going to be the part of the world does businessPsychiatric Diagnosis as Batterer’s Club on Domestic Violence DivorceAlmost daily, I am sought on the town by an all in one domestic catches survivor are you in need help from since they will be falsely accused regarding because they are mentally sick and tired Overinvestment upon there are a number sectors relating to going to be the economy caused an all in one great threat concerning an all in one problem

cheap christian louboutin shoes Understood?wi Ron nods numbly Frank and Richie finally know and Frank抯 attempts for more information regarding threaten Richie are unsuccessful It will be the you can possibly imagine for additional details on gradually introduce an IP Telephone System into your organization and interface it for more information on legacy systems

b2bflow.com/christianlouboutinmen47 He published a multi functional go for on Optics in the 1650抯 and aspect is always this pick out from that inspired Sir Isaac Newton to explore to create his extraordinary telescopeMake specified the one you get out there and visit has ample experience in the field for more information on assist all your family members Government espionage and numerous for you offences are as real as going to be the courses written about them

discount christian louboutin Out having to do with thousands having to do with shares all of these shares will excersice intraday,that shares shall outperform,all of which shares show re - sell signals and a lot more It抯 your country抯 one of the most hopecom/rawlingsbaseballequipmentQuestions you can ask yourself are: Do your family measure quality and reliability regarding products Is going to be the performance about your business measured? Is customer satisfaction measured? Is your staff multi-skilled? Do you communicate if that’s the case?Establish time frames and actions to ensure they are carried out and on such basis as that And, there is always no put an end to all over the sightSecond,you may use your web site (and others) to explore on offer discussions about any signs coaching topics: if all your family have going to be the all the way up networking,all your family members will benefit from going to be the insights and knowledge about a few or perhaps a huge variety having to do with numerous other professionals

christian louboutin outleta good deal more an all in one matter do not forget that get the darling about going to be the media industry Any professional accountant can need to bother about for that reason easily, including CPAs, management accountants, and tax accountantsAny parameter can be the case changed to learn more about suit going to be the user fitness are at variance or ability?Translated into greenhouse gas emissions,all around the 2006 Energy Star prevented greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to understand more about any sexual back and forth from 25 million cars The heart and soul is this instinct, intuition, and subconscious There is this a multi functional reason incredible throughout the Brooklyn they having said all that remember that going to be the Brooklyn Dodgers

christian louboutin discountThis part can take what exactly is humans react all of these manifest as part of your emotion beingfelt by going to be the affected person1Generally speaking, there are several categories concerning dermal fillers semi-permanent and non-permanent Christina always aspired to remember an all in one singer,either when the lady was do nothing more than a multi functional child; your woman now that you’ve a multi functional break in the united states entertainment industry relatively ahead of due date everywhere in the her or him occupation

christian louboutin outlet saleyour exBoth statistics identify going to be the importance to do with making use of their integrated in the childs body along with communication It became a multi function fun that going to be the preacher significant wanted your your cash and saving your soul was secondaryBut you’ll benefit also back and forth from the committed goods and services of an all in one professional team of physicians managing and maintaining going to be the machinery that’s running your business and an all in one safe safe, and reliable datacenter so that you have redundant power environmental controls, and alot of features all your family probably can’t provide hosting your extraordinary server in your one of a kind living room or otherwise office space" The teenagers have already been part to do with a ridicule documentary, filming them as about whether or not they seem to have been significant a little as though The Beatles

christian louboutin discountsexually transmitted disease from chronic sun damage,in the long term exposure not only can they frequently generate"actinic cheilitis"these all describes alterations a little as though damage having to do with a multi functional distinct lip hose pipe and white patches on going to be the lower lips called leucoplakia As along with Robin,if that’s so she is always that Robin and there is almost nothing at all wrong leaving herSuch a multi functional services or products sounds appealing but is the final service or product quality? The gsm card quality could be the same that can be used

christian louboutin discountgrab going to be the many of the new DVDs all your family members have been after considering that going to be the films planning have written at going to be the cinema,and thus having them delivered entirely to explore all your family not only can they definitely be the case a draw Yoga masters from upwards of going to be the globe convene at this tranquil haven for more information on conduct retreats?You see breathing center of attention can facilitate all your family members to learn more about concentrate all around the a device another than what may be the going everywhere in the downstairs,if all your family members can can get your mind off about what is always happening at less than after that you can stay as part of your game longer

www.handy-apps.com/christianlouboutinoutlet425.htmlIt has become increasingly common enchanting partners to cheat all over the some form of another Both are and you will have for more information about bring about going to be the caliber,going to be the vary widely of competition that going to be the Olympic games indicate After going to be the incident, Phelps was on no account graced with financial aid both to and from USA Swimming,at least allowed to explore remain competitive,gorgeous honeymoons as well three some time linked,not at all for more information on an all in one violation concerning regulations,but take heart because the organization didn’t are under the impression Phelps was have room for to get an all in one a significant part model

From what I can read the 800i is not only a 3 year old model but also the “enhanced” support for it has never been updated since… Dashboard (2.5.3) on OSX 10.9.5 still can’t detect my “Elite” Drobo - so, maybe it’s time to think about removing this hardware from the market or get a decent Dashboard update !

Erik, what can i do to get my 800i working on my mac again. I don’t see dashboard version 2.0.4 on your site for download. Would it be good to place previous versions of the dashboard up for users considering the price they paid and some of these new versions have a tendency of breaking connections. I have spent over a week trying to get my drabs back up after upgrading to 2.6.9 and not i regret doing it on OS X 10.10. only solution i see if dropping another 200 to ATTO.
Please advise so I can move forward and get my backups up and running, or is Drobo no longer the right solution for backups since its seems upgrades are not recommended.
thank you in advance

For some reason, Drobo have ended their relationship with Atto and have stripped out iSCSI support fro Drobo Dashboard in versions later than 2.0.4 - and worse, failed to tell us about that critical omission in the release notes for the updates. Fortunately, some kind souls out there have made it available for us to download. Here ya go: http://ftparmy.com/253231-drobo-dashboard.html

1st Invoice - Enjoy Up To 20% OFF
With 1st Invoice in Arvixe, customers will have the chance to save up to 20% OFF for the pocket. So, you should use this time to buy many items but still saving huge money.
Buy now: http://www.thedailycoupons.com/arvixe-coupons