First of all apologies if this post is in the wrong section. I’ve had a quick look around and this looked like the right place but I’m new here so please excuse me if I’m wrong
So I bought my first Drobo + Droboshare this week and last night I was keen to start downloading some apps for the Droboshare. Problem is at about 9pm GMT last night I noticed that I couldn’t get to any of the individual app pages. Like :
The main Drobo corporate site loaded just fine, and the same thing happened when I tried to download it at work (different internet provider) so I’m pretty sure the problem wasn’t on my end. Also my home machine is a Mac (safari) and my work machine is a Win7 PC using Firefox. I’m pretty sure it’s not a browser issue though.
About 2-3 hours ago I noticed I can now get to the page for individual apps, but after checking the box for the license agreement and clicking the download button nothing happens
I know there’s some duplication of the download part of the forum, but I couldn’t get one of the apps from the forum to work and I wanted to try the package on the Drobo site.