Drobo

Drobo Access instance is currently in maintenance mode

I’ve had the same “Maintainance Mode” screen for a while now when trying to access Drobo Access.

I’ve rebooted and stopped and started the My Access service. I seem to think it went through an upgrade fairly recently.

Full text:

This Drobo Access instance is currently in maintenance mode, which may take a while.

This page will refresh itself when the Drobo Access instance is available again.

Contact your system administrator if this message persists or appeared unexpectedly.

Thank you for your patience.

I had a similar issue. The way I resolved it was to update my Drobo 5N Firmware and Desktop to latest versions, then I removed the My Drobo and Drobo Access DroboApps, then I reinstalled My Drobo, followed by Drobo Access. That resolved my problem.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Unfortunately support advised me I had to remove all the data, wipe it and start again.

Which is a royal pain in the butt and is taking me ages because I have to find redundant safe places for a large amount of data.

I’m not particularly happy about this. The machine is working in most other respects but the support people kinda scared me into thinking they don’t know when it might go bad in other more destructive ways.

This Issue can occur if the firmware and dashboard is not up to date ,and correct the apps will need to be reinstalled for them to be updated as well.