Since upgrading the firmware on 06/04/19 our Drobo 5D will randomly disconnect on our shared network. We have iMac 27’s running OS 10.14.5 Mojave. Is there a way to downgrade the firmware?
To be able to reinstall a previous version you need to do the following below BUT be advised,this is at your own risk and you might not have the full functionality of the dashboard example drobo not been detected.
- Uninstall the previous update
- Copy the above mentioned previous installer file to another disk.
- Delete the shared folder
- Restart the computer
- Make sure Drobo disks are not mounted
- Install the earlier version of Drobo Dashboard
- All should be back to how it was. But make sure you disable future auto updates!!!