I’m a brand new Drobo FS user and have set it up via a Zyxell gigabit Switch cooected to my home network (macs).
I have installed Apache and Drobo Admin. For admin I have followed the following:
Admin Utility Installation:
- Download and unzip the Admin Utility DroboApp (droboadmin.zip). 2. Read the Readme file and take any necessary actions. 3. Copy the .tgz file to the DroboApps volume (folder) on your FS array. 4. Restart your FS array using Drobo Dashboard: Advanced Controls -> Tools -> Restart. 5. Wait for the Admin Utility DroboApp to install into the DroboApps volume.
- Navigate to the DroboApps volume on your FS array and verify that there is a “droboadmin” folder and that it contains several files and folders.
- Check the IP address of your FS array: Drobo Dashboard -> Advanced Controls -> Tools -> Settings -> Network.
- Open a web browser and go to: http://192.168.17.104:8080/droboadmin/ (substitute the IP address of your FS array for the “192.168.17.104” portion of the URL.)
- Enter “root” for both the default username and password.
When I try to connect in step 8 I get the message "Safari can’t open the page “http://192.168.1.7:8080/droboadmin/” because Safari can’t connect to the server “192.168.1.7”192.168.1.7 is the IP I see for the FS in the dashboard.
Am I doing something wrong?