Drobo

Can I upgrade Mac OS from Mojave to latest OS (Big Sur or Monterey) with minimal Drobo 5D3 issues?

I am currently running OS Mojave 10.14 on my iMac (2017) and would like to upgrade to one of the more current OS (Big Sur or Monterey). I have a 5D3 with the latest firmware. Haven’t upgraded until now since OS Catalina dropped “support for 32-bit apps”- I had heard some of the issues that were happening when it was first released and decided to wait… and have waited far too long.
Can I get advice me on how to best to proceed without losing Drobo data or experiencing other Drobo operating issues?

I did the Mac upgrade upgrade when it came out. its been awhile but I don’t recall any issues
I’m on a imacPro Desk top