My 5N2 is experiencing a drive failure on a 2TB drive. I had a spare, new, one that I inserted in remplacement. It seems that this one is bad, too…
So, since yesterday my Drobo is flashing alternatively green/amber on 4 bays, while one is red.
Am I allowed to swap right now the disk in the “red” bay ? Or should I wait until the end of rebuild ? I will replace the 2 TB bad disk with a 4TB fully tested one.
Thanks in advance for your answer,