Drobo

Apache stopped working

I installed the drobo apps for apache, and a few others.

Everything was fine for a week or so, and then suddenly Apache appears to have stopped working, i had droboadmin & the bittorrent web interface working fine. Now nothing comes up.

When i go to http://drobo-fs:8080 i get a web browser error message that says it could not connect.

I can still SSH in. I tired to start/stop the apache server but the commands I found online, apachectl graceful, I could not get to run.

if this helps:

netstat -na

Active Internet connections (servers and established)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:548 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5000 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5001 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:139 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:4700 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:445 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:36987 10.0.107.114:49157 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 1 10.0.107.116:35501 10.0.107.3:* SYN_SENT
tcp 0 1 10.0.107.116:44320 10.0.107.3:* SYN_SENT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:445 10.0.107.115:62978 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 10.0.107.115:64388 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 10.0.107.115:64392 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 10.0.107.115:64396 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:5001 10.0.107.115:65268 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:5001 10.0.107.115:49161 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:5001 10.0.107.108:56258 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 10.0.107.115:64384 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 676 10.0.107.116:22 10.0.107.115:63639 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:5000 10.0.107.115:49160 ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:54324 10.0.107.108:49156 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:49201 10.0.107.115:64375 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:57927 10.0.107.115:49157 TIME_WAIT
tcp 0 0 10.0.107.116:5000 10.0.107.108:56257 ESTABLISHED
netstat: /proc/net/tcp6: No such file or directory
udp 0 0 10.0.107.116:32769 169.229.70.183:123 ESTABLISHED
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:32770 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 10.0.107.116:137 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:137 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 10.0.107.116:138 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:138 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5002 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5353 0.0.0.0:*
udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:1900 0.0.0.0:*
netstat: /proc/net/udp6: No such file or directory
netstat: /proc/net/raw6: No such file or directory
Active UNIX domain sockets (servers and established)
Proto RefCnt Flags Type State I-Node Path
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 1239 //var/run/avahi-daemon/ socket

I deleted the Apache folder (well most of it there were a few files it didn’t let me) and copied the Apache app over again and let it re-install. now it’s working again.